Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bear shirts - "free, but donations are lovely"


i'll be mailing bear shirts to anyone who lives far away from me very soon.

and i haven't gotten the shirts to anyone who lives close to me yet, anyway.

but basically this is the deal:

it's awkward for me to take $$$ from people

especially when i feel like i want people to wear the shirts more than people actually want them.

so we're gonna do this thing as "free, but donations are lovely"

if you live far away, i'll have to pay shipping. so you will give me money next time you see me @nathan

if you're one of the people who "pre-ordered" (promised me money before i got the shirts in) feel free to give me $0.00

the shirts are my gift to people for actually being interested at all.

it's been really fun making the comics and the shirts.

thanks everyone for looking at my things!

No comments:

Post a Comment