Friday, March 4, 2011

These Bears t-shirts

bear battleaxe design from this comic.

i'm selling them for $6 each, which is the exact amount i paid for them. but honestly, anywhere between $4-$10 is acceptable.

i would really like to break even... but i'm more interested in spreading bear joy.

i am open to haggling or trading of goods and other services.

there aren't many of these. only about 17 left. but depending on how many go i might make more.

oh yeah, and the sizes are adult S, M, L, and XL. no junior sizes for alaine.

4 comments:

  1. This is Cody. Give me one of those shirts. I will, in return, give you dollars and awkward looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey cody. just give me the dollars. and instead of awkward looks, you should play def jam rapstar with me and kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you drive a hard bargain sir. I accept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! study the lyrics "all i do is win" and "we takin' over" in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete